Kingsbay Seafood Restaurant
If King's Bay had a star sign, that's what it would be. The Traveller. An entity (drawing from the Promoter's own experiences) that has journeyed kitchens around the globe, discovering and imbibing flavors and ingredient treatment techniques along the way. A culmination of these experiences is what is laid out for a meal at King's Bay.
- "Great experience : very modern design decoration,
great great food :)
it was an amazing dinner between friends, and I would recommend it definitely ! best place in calicut"
- "After looking at good reviews on TripAdvisor, We had to give it go. Known for Sea food so we tried, Fish Tikka, Prawns in Casino Shell, and Avoli + lots it was delicious cooked. 5 star*****. Very reasonably Priced. They are opening another branch in COCHIN. It is a must if you are there."
Birmingham, United Kingdom
- "I visited with my wife, kingsbay for lunch on a sunday afternoon. I have been to this place a couple of times before, and have always enjoyed the food here.
The ambiance is great, simple and neat. We had golden thai seafood soup, which was really good.
For the main course we had prawn butter garlic and seafood fried rice. Both the dishes were excellent.... It was different and good.
We were waited upon by Mr. Sreejith. He was really courteous and helpful. We had a hearty meal. Enjoyed the experience of fine dining.
Will come back for sure."
- "It was two days trip to North part of kerala after a long years and wanted to have authentic kerala food. Had malabar Biriyani and lot of sea food starters all were simply out standing. Flavor and presentation was mouth watering. Had food till neck."
- "amazing sea food experience here.......
nice ambience, super service.....
I have been there a couple of times.
Quite popular specially on weekends. So you need to arrive early for a table."
- "happened to drop in kingsbay for a weekend dinner all i have to say is jus cant miss the opportunity to taste the best seafood in town :)"
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- "This is indeed a sea food paradise.u have to try sea food salad, sea food splatter, chicken sizzler."
- "I had dinner here with my DH on a visit to Calicut last year. I read about this place in the in-flight magazine provided by the airlines. I am so glad I ate here as the food was fantastic!! We ate an array of fish and seafood. Also had the Avocado salad with apples and carrots in it. So amazing. Must visit if in Calicut!"
- "The restaurant is located near Kozhikode beach in a portugese architectural building with modern interiors and comfortable seating. We tried Goan fish curry, Seer Fish masala fry, Squid masala fry with plain rice and deserted with Caramel custard ;). They also have some mouthwatering crab and lobster dishes in the menu.The fish curry and masala fry were excellent. The squid dish had a rubbery after taste primarily due to bigger cut size. The food was served in quick speed and the staff are extremely customer oriented. Overall a great place and a must visit. I am coming back for sure !"
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- "great sea food. inexpensive. many cuisines. must for seafood lovers"
New York City, New York
- "Awesome food...every inch is detailed...shows the passion of the people behind it..
it needs to be added on to the not to miss list of the zamorins city.."
- "Best place for seafood lovers :) "
When The Biggest Sporting Event Is Round The Corner & Few Hours Away From KickOff,We At Kingsbay Are Ready With The Best Handpicked Dishes From The Playing Nations,Don't You Wanna Try What Your Favourite Players Eat ? When world cup football happens in Brazil the same vibe happens here in calicut at Kingsbay,The Seafood Voyage they play and we serve their dishes,doesn't that sound cool ? we have lots in store for the football and food loving people out there,almost 32 dishes from all the playing nations with the authentic flavor and taste only here,come enjoy and if lucky u have surprises too :)
When Christmas and New Year around the corner,We at Kingsbay like always have some thing special in store for our beloved guests.Its gonna be the best selected handpicked recipes and cuisines to drool your taste buds.We will be having our lawn opened from 24th dec to 31st dec with lotsa activities to make your holiday mood memorable.
We have always been special finding reasons to make our guests happy over the years and been very loyal finding new recipes and tastes that makes us have a special place in your heart and taste buds.Here is something very unique coming up your way this summer and please be tuned in for more details :) Bon Appetite !
We would like to inform our guests that Kingsbay The Seafood Voyagae customs road will be closed for the Ramadan month for our yearly maintainance and will be reopening after Eid,Kingsbay Express on the Pantheerankavu Bypass will open from evening till midnight for Iftar looking forward for the continous support and guidance for details on iftar table booking can call us at 7559877877 or 7559851699